Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guardians of the Cross - 12/24/11

December 24, 2011 is just around the corner, and I have lots of editing, reading, and updating to do before I can release Guardians of the Cross, Book Two of The Warrior Series.  With the book written, the cover finished, and the book trailer complete (pending feedback), several of the most daunting tasks have been crossed off my list.  While I'm sure many things will change between now and December, it is a great feeling to know this project is progressing nicely. 

As with the first book cover, the Recording Artist responsible for this song, Sarah Reeves, is phenomenal.  Her song and voice are perfect.

Sarah Reeves - Come Save

Review the book cover and the trailer and tell me what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Love the song!!! It's perfect! The trailer is awesome! I cannot wait for book 2 to come out!! I devoured book 1 and cannot wait to dig into Guardians of Cross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input. I've been working hard in my efforts geared toward marketing Warriors of the Cross. It's a task I never expected to be so time-consuming. As a result, I'm behind with plans for Guardians of the Cross. Please be patient. It will be released before the end of the year, AND it is going to be worth the wait. As much as I love Warriors of the Cross...I think Guardians of the Cross is WAY better. Keep checking back for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jut finished 'Warriors of the Cross' ten minutes ago and have been frantically searching for book 2 'Guardians of the Cross' only to find out it wont be out until December.(sob)
    T.R. Graves, I LOVED your book! Your story immediately pulled me in and kept me there. I read your book in less than 24 hours forcing my husband to cook dinner last night because I could not step away from the story. :) You are definitely on my 'must read everything they write' authors list.
    My poor children, who know how much I love to read and ocassionally get lost in a really great story, asked me if I was having a 'Twilight' moment. I told them no, it was better. They all groaned. The 'Twilight' series is great but your story was seamless and geared for adults in a great not smutty way. Everyone who loves a good book should read this. You wont be able to put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm humbled by your comments and want to thank you for taking time to let me know how much you liked Book One. Enemies of the Cross's cover was completed this weekend. I REALLY like it and will post it here or on my Facebook Fan Page very soon.

    ReplyDelete