Friday, February 17, 2012

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) byMaggie Stiefvater



My biggest problem with Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by is the fact that there's not a fourth book in the series (at least, not yet).

With and , I enjoyed reading about Grace and Sam...the evolution of their relationship, love, and commitment.  With Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3), I found myself just as interested in Cole and Isabel and how they were going to react - or not - to each other.

As it has become customary, 's description of the most mundane sliver of light or floating air particle made me feel like I was standing next to the characters in the middle of the story.  As talented as she is with creating a setting, she's just as amazing at building relationships.  She understands life-long love grows gradually with one tiny moment at a time.  As the invisible bystanders, she allows us to experience those wonderful instants alongside with her characters.  With each action, she creates a timeless world of true love, loyal friendship, and unconditional family.   never disappoints.

This is a great series, and I would highly recommend it to almost anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment