Friday, March 16, 2012

The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa

The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5 Stars)

Let me start off by saying this is a wonderfully written book, and has created a great new world within it.  It took me a little longer than usual to really get into it, but that was about me and not the book or the author.  Once the story took a turn and Meghan Chase and Puck made it to the world of fairies, I was forced to ignore my day-to-day stresses and focus fully on the story.

Meghan is my favorite kind of heroine.  She cares more about her family's and friend's safety more than her own.  She proves this time and time again in ways that make the story interesting and intriguing...and worth continuing.

I love the triangle between Meghan, Prince Ash, and Puck and look forward to seeing Puck's next move.  He does not seem like the kind of man to go down without a long and hard fought battle.

This book is so good that I immediately bought the next three in the series in order to find out where Meghan's promises - and heart - take her next. 

 review coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment