Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate


★★★★★

Let me start of by saying I love Fallen (Fallen #1)'s book cover AND the main character's name, Luce.  Everything about this book is a welcomed surprise (including the fact that this is a quick read despite it 452 pages).


Of course, there's a whole host of other characters who round this story and each and every turn out nicely.  The intriguing thing about Fallen (Fallen #1) is the fact that you don't know who Luce can trust.  In the end, I'm left to feel like the color white instantaneously turned black and vice versa.  Those I trusted were working against Luce and those I didn't trust were in her corner.

Without giving anything away, Fallen (Fallen #1) does a great job of setting the reader up for Torment (Fallen #2), which I'm reading now and enjoying enough to finish the series.  Review to follow.

MyMy





3.77 of 5 stars
3.77 · rating details · 69,630 ratings · 7,527 reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment