Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grave Bound: Levi Ian Bryson's Quiet Musings #2

Welcome to day 2 of Levi Ian Bryson's Quiet Musings. Before anyone decides to send me messages letting me know Levi is not writing perfect poem, etc., I thought I would let you know that these are doodles he's jotting down before he goes to sleep in order to keep the memory of Emily... their first day... her beauty alive in his heart. Nothing more. Nothing less. The tenderness embedded within them is endearing and sweet.
  • Click HERE to buy from Amazon.
  • Click HERE to buy from Barnes & Noble.
*For +17 only - Profanity/Sexual Situations

BONUS: Anyone sharing 1) ANY of the four Grave Bound Excerpts #1, #2, #3, or #4,  2) ANY of the Levi's Musings posts #1, #2, #3, or #4 (four total to be published over the next week), 3) the Grave Bound (Secrets, #1) Prologue post, 4) the Chapter 1 - Lies, Lies, and More Lies Post, or 5) the Official Grave Bound Release Giveaway Post on Facebook/Twitter/etc. will be eligible for a $20 Amazon gift card. The winner will be chosen by me on 4/1/13.

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Grave Bound Release Giveaway. You could win a beautiful Michael Kors watch. Enter Below.






Levi Ian Bryson's quiet musings about Emily Ador Riddle:


*    *    *

Emily
Her name is music to my ears.
Her smile stops my breath.
Her beauty invades my thoughts.
With our first meeting, Emily stole my heart.
     May it never know emptiness again.
     May it never be without the warmth she brings.
—Levi Ian Bryson

*    *    *


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment