Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #154

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Meme: Feature Follow

Day: Friday (yes... I'm late)


Premis: The meme hosts will 1) feature two (2) blog sites and 2) propose two questions that participating bloggers will answer on their blogs sites and give their followers the chance to join in.ve 

This week's featured blogs: Megan @ Bookworm in Love and Book Cupid

Follow these sites. 

This week's featured questions: Don't forget to leave a comment.

Q: Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

A: I would never do that. I go out of my way to make sure the book is well within my genre and/or that the story-line is one that I'm sure I will enjoy before I begin reading. I also take a glance at reviews. While I don't put a lot of stock in reviews (one person could hate something I love), I periodically read them in order to make an educated decision. This method seems to be working well. I almost never happen upon a book that I don't love OR at least appreciate. 


FEATURE FOLLOW RULES (as described on Parajunkee)

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

2 comments:

  1. My answer is the same, I would never read a book that I thought I wouldn't like, it has to catch my attention and if the back of the book summary dosen't then why read it!

    GFC follower!

    I have 2 blogs you can follow :)

    "Literary Quill Promotions"

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, thanks for stopping by. I've followed you and LIKED your Facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete