Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feature & Follow #10

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Meme: Feature Follow

Day: Friday 


Premis: The meme hosts will 1) feature two (2) blog sites and 2) propose two questions that participating bloggers will answer on their blogs sites and give their followers the chance to join in.

This week's featured blogs: Mad Hatter Reads and The Fiction Conniption


*Follow these sites 

This week's featured questions: Don't forget to leave a comment.

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in a real life? Tell us about him or her. 

A: I participate in an Indie Author Club. My co-contributors are all amazingly special authors and especially dear to my heart. Because we've never met in person, I'd love to spend a weekend with them talking about our indie author adventures and letting them tell me (from their own mouths) the inspirations for their stories/characters.  I've listed just a few of them below:
  • Laura A. H. Elliott
  • Bryna Butler
  • Suzy Turner
  • Rachel Coles
  • K. C. Blake
  • Liz Long
  • Melissa Pearl
  • Heather Sutherlin
  • Melika Dannese Lux

FEATURE FOLLOW RULES (as described on Parajunkee)
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

10 comments:

  1. As an Indie author myself, I would love to get together with other Indie authors. Great response.

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you from the hop. I would love return followers on bloglovin pleas

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a hard question for me. I want to meet a lot of bloggers haha! I need to try to get to some events. I am a new follower via GFC :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My FF: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I can imagine that would be a good weekend. I am interested in following your blog, tracking your experience in the indie world. Chosen to do so via Bloglovin. You can find me here: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Indie Author Club is a fantastic idea, I will definitely be checking it out. Thank you for introducing it :D

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower via GFC! :)
    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, T.R.! I decided that since I read, reviewed, and LOVED Grave Bound, maybe I should follow your blog! ;)

    Actually, I couldn't believe I wasn't already. *sigh*

    Enjoy your weekend! Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a terrific weekend and hopefully one day it'll happen :) I'm following you on G+ and thanks for visiting me this week! I can't wait to chat some more :)

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would think if you could organize a group meet, that would be awesome... one-on-one freaks me out, I'd be too afraid I'd bore them... irrational fears, bah.

    New follower
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/05/book-blogger-hop-and-feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to meet you! :)
    New follower via GFC.

    - Diana @chaoticreader
    FF post: http://chaoticreader.blogspot.com/2013/06/incessant-rambling-bear-with-me-im-new.html

    ReplyDelete