Thursday, May 16, 2013

Feature & Follow (#21)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Meme: Feature Follow

Day: Friday 


Premis: The meme hosts will 1) feature two (2) blog sites and 2) propose two questions that participating bloggers will answer on their blogs sites and give their followers the chance to join in.

This week's featured blogs: Picture Me Reading and The Bookish Confections


*Follow these sites 

This week's featured questions: Don't forget to leave a comment.

Q: School is out! What is your favorite summer reading book?

A: Picking one book from a very, very large library is quite nearly impossible. I loved The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa. Because I loved that book and its author so much, I'm completely ready to curl up and read the follow-up book, The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2)   

FEATURE FOLLOW RULES (as described on Parajunkee)
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE Julie Kagawa! I donated 260 dollars to her Manga campaign and am going to be a character in her novel because of the donation. YAY!!!!

    Julianna Smith - My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Immortal Rules. Maybe one day.
    Happy Friday :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie Kagawa is on my TBR list, but haven't read her yet. Hope I can soon! Great pick. :D Now following you via Networked Blogs as well as GFC. :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. hope you love The Eternity Cure. I did.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even read The Immortal Rules but yes, I do love Julie Kagawa! I love The Iron Fey series!

    Thanks for following! Followed through GFC.
    Nina @ The Bookish Confections

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the immortal rules and the Eternity cure. New follower
    Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't WAIT to read The Eternity Cure. I'm a new follower!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been hearing a lot about Blood of Eden. Maybe I'll give it a try. New follower.
    Bayan @ The Booklicker

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been hearing glowing reviews about Blood of Eden! Definitely gonna have to check it out.

    New Follower via GFC
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow am following back :) I want to read some of Kagawa writing, I have heard good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick, I have not read it yet though. I'm following via GFC & Networked Blogs.

    Here's my FF:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow-4.html#comment-form

    Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete